Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year... from New York!

I left my husband for the first time in our marriage! I am currently away visiting my best friend in upstate New York, while Aaron is stuck behind in Madison still. I'm a bad wife, I know. Luckily, our good friend/best man, John, is throwing a 3-day New Year's party this week. They are playing poker, bowling, and going to a hockey game. I don't think Aaron will miss me too much :)

I am having a wonderful time here in Plattsburgh, NY. My maid of honor, Jackie, flew out here with me from Milwaukee, and we are visiting my other maid of honor, Therese. It is so wonderful to have close friends who you know will always be there for you. I know that not everyone has this, so I am indefinitely thankful to the Lord for placing these two beautiful women in my life. I don't know what I would do without them.



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...