Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Third Member of the Family

First, I will give you all an update from my last post about the job search update. Aaron's Paris, TX interview that was scheduled this got pushed back for now. The UW Career fair is coming up in less than 2 weeks, so we are now preparing for that event.

I've had my cat Carl for about a year and a half now, but I wanted to share some pictures of him for those of you who haven't seen him before. Recently, I got him a UW Badgers shirt (which he hates to wear, of course). The crabby hat was a gift from Aaron's mom, Joy, and it suits him very well because he gets crabby instantly when I put it on him :)



Aaron and Carl did not get along very well at first, but they are learning to live together. For instance, if Carl does try to sleep in the bed, he knows not to go near Aaron. It only took one or two "launching" experiences for Carl to get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...