Friday, April 1, 2011

Exciting!

Ok, be honest - how many of you thought I was going to make a baby-related announcement? HA! April Fool's!

Our news is that we're thinking about going on another adventure! We're not totally committed to another big, 2-week holiday yet, but we're seriously considering it. We've got a few destinations on our bucket list that would be good to do now (before we have kids):

Egypt - See all the major ancient Egyptian landmarks and do some diving in the Red Sea.

Peru - Hike the Inca Trail to the top of Machu Picchu and explore the Amazon Rainforest.

South Africa
- Go on a wildlife safari and cage dive with Great White sharks.


We want to hear what you think! Cast your vote:

1 comment:

  1. I voted for south africa, however, if you needed a translator for peru, I will most certainly change my vote, assuming you would chose your trustworthy and funloving sister to guide you through the incan ruins and sizzling night life. (as you can see I also know NOTHING about peru so that might be the most promising reason ;) ).

    I'm exicited for you crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...