Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I've Been Pinspired

Yep, that's right - I'm going to express my deep and unwavering affection for Pinterest again. But don't worry, I'm not going to go on and on about how amazing it is or how you need to sign up right now or how I didn't know what love was until I found Pinterest. No, I'm just going to get down to it. The past few weekends I have been a busy little bee with a few projects I found on said website.

Maps of each of the places we've lived, cut into hearts & framed!


original link


A pretty fall wreath adorned with DIY'd fabric rosettes!


original link


I made a sunburst mirror out of wood shims, hot glue, a mirror, and some wooden floral rings! More on this later (maybe?)


original link


And a dry-erase board out of a picture frame and some scrapbook paper!


original link


Alright, back to work for this little bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...